Cabins and trailers
Rental Units: Rental prices are based on a family of 5 (mother, father, and their unmarried children under 19 who live at home). Non-family groups are based on 2 adults. All others are considered guests and are charged an additional fee. For example, two couples would pay the nightly rental fee plus the nightly adult visitor fee per night per adult for the second couple. Extra children under 12 years would be the nightly children visitor fee each per night. All rentals are limited to a maximum of 5 people. Rental fees do not include 15% Connecticut Lodging Tax. All rentals are considered to be “good housekeeping”. They are clean when you move in and we expect that they will be cleaned prior to vacating.
Cabins 6, 91, 116 and 120 (Full Facility): These cabins sleep 4 and are equipped with a small kitchen with a stove, a sink, cabinets and a small refrigerator. There is a bathroom with a toilet, a sink and a shower. They have a double bed on one side of the room and a set of bunks on the other. They have paddle fans, air conditioning, for cooler evenings they have a furnace. There is a small table in the kitchen, a coffee pot and microwave oven. Outside you will find a picnic table, a fire ring, a charcoal grill and a small porch.
Cabins P5, P9, P2A, 58 (Basic): These cabins are very basic, sleeping 5 they have 2x4 interiors, no interior walls. They are equipped with a small refrigerator, a double bed, a double bed with a single bunk on top. They have electricity and an outside cold water sink. You will also find outside a picnic table, a fire ring and a charcoal grill and a porch.
Cabins 59, 60 , 73, 87A and 87B (Sleeping): These are two room units with separate sleeping areas. The one room has a double bed, the other room has a double bed with a single bunk on top. There is a small refrigerator, a microwave, a table and chairs. The loft has a mattress. There is electricity and an outside cold water sink. You will also find outside a picnic table, a fire ring, a charcoal grill and a porch. Cabins 59 and 60 are located on the water front. Cabins 87A and 87B are single room cabins. Cabin 73 is similar to 59 and 60 but with no loft. 59 is pictured below.
Trailers 92, 117, and 118: These trailers are larg rental units, they are equipped with slide out rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, two separate bedrooms, air conditioning, heat, microwave, coffee pot, awnings and decks. The bedrooms have a queen size bed and the back bedroom has bunks. Please note: Some units have beds that were able to be converted to tables, or tables that convert to beds, due to damage in the past, they are no longer used except as you find them. (Bed as a bed, table as a table.) You will also find outside a picnic table, a fire ring, a charcoal grill.
Tiny Houses 118A, 116A and 119: The newest additions. These tiny houses have two separate sleeping areas, one with a queen size bed, the other with four single beds. A bathroom with a shower, a living room area and a full kitchen. It is air conditioned and has heat as well. Outside there is a deck, picnic table, charcoal grill, fire pit and an awning.
Rental Unit Guidelines
• There is a $50.00 cleaning and damage deposit required. You will bring that in cash when you arrive, after inspection, the same $50.00 will be returned in cash when you leave provided there are no damages.
• There are no pets allowed in or on the site of a rental unit. It may be the best dog alive, but if the renter that comes when you leave has an allergy to dogs, it would affect them in an adverse way. Please do not try to get around this rule, if you bring your dog, we will be forced to ask you to take him to a boarder or home. Your visitors are not allowed to bring pets. Anyone disregarding this rule will be asked to leave without refund.
• When renting a unit, you will need to bring everything you would bring as if you were tent camping. Beds are provided, linens are not. You will need to bring all cooking and eating utensils, towels, pillows, bedding, personal toiletries, etc.
• Some units may accommodate up to 6 people some only 4, however, the sites fees include 2 adults and three children or four adults, additional guests must pay the nightly visitor fees. All parties must be registered upon arrival. No more than 6 people per unit.
• All units are furnished with beds. For a more detailed description of the bedding in your unit see the reverse side of this page.
• We shall supply the toilet paper for units with bathrooms. Please do not use paper from home as it may clog they system.
• When flushing the toilet (if you have a unit with a bathroom), please use plenty of water, too little water will cause a clog and a very unpleasant situation!
• If you have a unit equipped with a slide out room or an awning; they have been set in the appropriate position, please do not attempt to make adjustments.